Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.Job Description:
- Develop and design Test Automation solutions. Automation test solutions involve activities such as: maintainability, reliability, separation of test code and test data, recovering from unexpected run-time events, synchronizing test cases with the application under test, and providing meaningful test result. Analyze, test plans, test cases, test data, test scenarios, and other test documentations.
- Learn, assess, analyze, and research Test Automation processes in collaboration with other QA and Dev teams in order to automate test procedures. Determine if testing can be automated. Determine and share new methodologies.
- Apply a consistent and repeatable methodology to the testing of software to maintain quality standards for company products. Makes recommendations to processes and standards. Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Collaborate with team members on quality improvements (i.e., testing methods, tools, automation). Makes recommendations to quality processes.
- Provide metrics on test results. Mentor less experienced members when applicable
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline
- Typically has 2-5 years experience writing automation code within QA or Development discipline.
- 1+ years experience with automation testing tools, scripting techniques. Preferably open source tools such as Selenium, Protractor, ReadyAPI.
- 1+ years knowledge of Web and Data Base programming desirable
- 1+ year professional experience with Java programming language or Java Scripting.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Learns, understands, and communicates complex information quickly.
- Ability to create consensus around new ideas and initiatives, building confidence in the outcome.
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.