Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
You want to be part of something new and exciting! Join our team where you will experience a truly innovative and agile work environment, centered on producing the best solutions for our clients. You are interested in working in a collaborative environment using test-driven development, paired programming methods, and continuous integration in a creative open-floor office space.
This position will be part of a new development team focused on HomeVisit, a new business unit within CoreLogic. HomeVisit delivers integrated marketing solutions for real estate agents and brokers. With an extended suite of products services spanning Fusion Photography, Matterport 3D Models and Floor Plan renderings, HD Video Production, Aerial & Drone Imaging, Print Materials, Property Websites, Virtual Tours and Direct Mail, you will be joining a team that provides the tools that real estate industry professionals need to market property listings. In this role, you will be helping change the way agents manage their day to day - quickly, efficiently and all in a one-stop shop.
You have a passion for high-quality, reliable and maintainable code. You're comfortable working side by side with product managers, designers, and clients, making decisions together in order to quickly deliver valuable working software to clients and their users. You are agile, retrospective, and willing to share your positive feedback and areas improvement opportunities. Above all, you judge your success by the success of your team and the happiness of our customers.
We are using some of the following technologies like for next generation success... Java, Angular, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry. We are looking for a strong front-end developer with some UI/UX experience. We are also eager for you to bring new perspectives, experiences, and ideas into the fold. We are looking for that person who is agile and retrospective with an entrepreneurial spirit. Come join us at an exciting time and be part of the future of real estate agent tools while working in a fun inclusive positive growing environment. Job Duties
Job Qualification: Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Lead UI\\UX front-end development team efforts
- Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality, and enhancing existing functionality, in order to satisfy business requirements.
- Design work that encompasses a broader project/system scope. Work is assigned via broad guidelines.
- Work includes developing detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Evaluate feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, system limitations.
- Mentor less experienced team members in learning this process.
- Assist team members on area(s) of expertise and provide technical guidance.
- Collaborate with TPM, QA team, and other developers.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Makes recommendations on and influences engineering processes and methods.
- Provide operational support on complex/escalated issues to diagnose and resolve incidents in production systems.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Five to eight years of experience in an applicable software development environment
- Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to work on all phases of development within broadly assigned technical discipline
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as AngularJS
- UI/UX design experience
- Proficiency in a variety of modern design tools such as InVision
- Rich understanding of Design Patterns
- Able to translate conceptual ideas into projects and tasks
- Able to translate business needs to technical requirements
- Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise and expand base of knowledge
- Business acumen to determine feasibility of business requests
- Customer oriented: meets individual commitments, works with the team to achieve team commitments, responds to request in a timely manner, willing to help
- Proficiency in unit testing and TDD
- Experience or willing to gain experience participating in XP (extreme programming) methodologies in our Innovation Labs.
- Experience in UI Design and/or Visual Design
#Dice_BT CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.