Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
This Sr. Professional Software Engineer for the SkyMeasure team will be directly responsible for the engineering of the 3-D Modelling platform related to the SkyMeasure product. SkyMeasure allows roofing contractors, engineers, insurance agents, and homeowners to quickly and easily obtain a report detailing characteristics of a property's roof.
You will work with a team to ensure 24x7 operational excellence of our order placement and fulfillment platform, the 3-D modelling tools employed by our fulfillment associates, as well as our data and imagery acquisition processes.
A successful Sr. Professional Software Engineer has a passion for software engineering, is extremely well-versed in development and infrastructure practices, and exhibits extreme ownership of the data and products that they are working to deliver. They should be comfortable working side by side with Business, Science and Analytics, User Experience, and Remote Development teams to support both operational and experimental efforts within the organization. We look for people that are not afraid to identify what we are doing wrong so we can fix it, and what we are doing right so we can improve on it. Above all, we look for candidates that judge their success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers. Job Duties
Job Qualification: Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Assists in management of 24x7 operations of critical order placement and fulfillment systems, as well as the 3-D modelling software employed by our fulfillment associates.
- Maintain the continuity, integrity, and security of data and application assets.
- Coordinate with Business/Product Owners on establishing technical requirements for new features and functionality and communicating those requirements to teams of developers for execution.
- Responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and operationalizing the SkyMeasure 3-D modelling software platforms and data processes.
- The anticipated salary range for this position is $93,000-140,000year Additional benefits can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/Benefits/PDFs/CL_NewApplicantBrochure.pdf . Qualifications and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from this range.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- Bachelor of Science (or higher) degree in Computer Science (or related field) or more than 10 years of relevant experience in software engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience with C# .NET
- Experience building and maintaining installation packages for Windows desktop applications
- Experience with WinForms and WPF GUI development
- Experience developing software for report generation
- Must be well organized and can effectively multi-task and work independently
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in:
- Computational 3D geometry, such as point, line, plane, and polygon transformations
- 3D Graphics (GDI+ or OpenGL programming experience)
- Remote Sensing / Image processing / Photogrammetry
- Geospatial datasets
- Roof contractor support
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.