Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
- Lead UI\\UX front-end development team efforts
- Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality, and enhancing existing functionality, in order to satisfy business requirements.
- Design work that encompasses a broader project/system scope. Work is assigned via broad guidelines.
- Work includes developing detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Evaluate feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, system limitations.
- Mentor less experienced team members in learning this process.
- Assist team members on area(s) of expertise and provide technical guidance.
- Collaborate with TPM, QA team, and other developers.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Makes recommendations on and influences engineering processes and methods.
- Provide operational support on complex/escalated issues to diagnose and resolve incidents in production systems.
- The anticipated salary range for this position is $96,200.00 - $163,700.00/Ann. Additional benefits can be found here: http://www.yourcorebenefits.com/Benefits/PDFs/CL_NewApplicantBrochure.pdf
- Qualifications and experience of the individual ultimately selected for the position may impact the final actual offered compensation, which may vary from this range.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Five to eight years of experience in an applicable software development environment.
- Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to work on all phases of development within broadly assigned technical discipline.
- Experience with implementing front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, React or similar technologies.
- Experienced in writing unit and integration tests.
- UI/UX design experience.
- Rich understanding of Design Patterns.
- Able to translate conceptual ideas into projects and tasks.
- Able to translate business needs to technical requirements.
- Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise and expand base of knowledge.
- Business acumen to determine feasibility of business requests.
- Customer oriented: meets individual commitments, works with the team to achieve team commitments, responds to request in a timely manner, willing to help.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- Proficiency in unit testing and TDD.
- Experience or willing to gain experience participating in XP (extreme programming) methodologies in our Innovation Labs.
- Experience in UI Design and/or Visual Design.
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.