Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!
What we're looking for:
We'relooking for anexperiencedprofessional developer who is fluent in each of the technologies that make up our core product engine.You'repassionate about technology and are constantlylearningand growing.You want to work in a collaborative environment whereyou're encouragedshare ideas with your teamand make an impact on our products.
• Technical Debt:Our company recognizes the importance of tackling our technical debt, and the teams aregivena percentage of everysprint towork on it.
• Yourvoice matters: We encourage everyone, regardless of title or responsibility, to speak up when they've got an idea to better our products.No backlog is off limits.
• Transparency and honesty: Our leaders have anopen-doorpolicy,and we hold monthly (optional) meetings to keep everyone on the same page about where we're at and where we're headed as a business unit
• Employee Recognition:Not only can you receive recognition from your leaders, but you'll also have a regular opportunity to recognize your peers in a way that can directly translate to gift cards in their pocket.
• Events:We'vegot a team on-sitethat'sfocused on providing fun ways to engage with your peers and employees across the building. This same team ensures thatwe'vegotplenty of opportunitiesfor learning and giving back to theOklahoma Citycommunity.
• Minimum 4 years professional experience as full stack webdeveloper
• Experience building web applicationsutilizingthe Microsoft tech stack (C#, .NET framework, .NET Core)
• Experience building database-backed applications (MSSQL)
• Experience creating TSQL Stored Procedures, Views, Table-valued Functions, etc.
• Experience using modern ORMs (Entity, EF Core, Dapper)
• Experience with web services (RESTful, SOAP)
• Experienced in writing unit and integration tests (NUnit,XUnit,Jest)
• Version control systems such as Git (BitBucketorGithubpreferred)
• Understanding of design patterns and best practices
• Real estate appraisal related knowledge and experience.
• Pair programming or TDD experience
• Experience implementing UI/UX
• An understanding of CI/CD
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.