Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.Job Description: Job Duties
- Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality, and enhancing existing functionality, in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Design work encompasses a broader project/system scope. Work is assigned via broad guidelines. Work includes developing detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Evaluate feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, system limitations. Mentor less experienced team members in learning this process.
- Define scope and develop testing methods, collaborating with QA team and other developers. Work with QA team to improve all levels of testing efforts, developing and enhancing testing methods and processes. May also perform testing.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality. Makes recommendations on and influences engineering processes and methods.
- Provide operational support on complex/escalated issues to diagnose and resolve incidents in production systems. Incidents tend to be fewer but more complex, requiring analysis of issues, determination of additional resources to resolve the issue, and an in-depth system perspective.
- Explore and research new and alternate technologies and platforms. Evaluate, recommend, and apply these alternate/new technologies, disseminating information throughout the team/department. This includes documenting large and complex assignments for knowledge transfer and developing expertise in multiple areas. Mentor other team members on area(s) of expertise. Provide technical guidance on a wide range of systems/projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, or related field preferred
- Experience designing and delivering full stack, enterprise-grade, high availability and scalable software architectures
- Two or more years of experience in Java/J2EE, with SpringBoot experience
- Two or more years of experience in Angular 2+, with NGRX experience preferred
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Cloud Foundry (now VMWare Tanzu) or similar container management system preferred
- Experience with Jenkins or similar build automation server preferred
- Solid working knowledge of relational databases and SQL are expected
- Candidate is expected to be highly experienced in the above areas, and act as a subject matter expert (SME)
- Solid unit testing, troubleshooting and debugging skills plus the requisite attention to detail
- Excellent communication and technical leadership skills and demonstrated ability to work as an active member on a distributed development team
- Customer oriented: meets individual commitments, works with the team to achieve team commitments, responds to request in a timely manner, willing to help, willing to pair program when needed
- Coaching and teaching skills to mentor less experienced team members
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.