Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description: Job Duties
Job Qualifications: Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality, and enhancing existing functionality, in order to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Design work encompasses a broader project/system scope. Work is assigned via broad guidelines. Work includes developing detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Evaluate feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, system limitations. Mentor less experienced team members in learning this process.
- Define scope and develop testing methods, collaborating with QA team and other developers. Work with QA team to improve all levels of testing efforts, developing and enhancing testing methods and processes. May also perform testing.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality. Makes recommendations on and influences engineering processes and methods.
- Provide operational support on complex/escalated issues to diagnose and resolve incidents in production systems. Incidents tend to be fewer but more complex, requiring analysis of issues, determination of additional resources to resolve the issue, and an in-depth system perspective.
- Explore and research new and alternate technologies and platforms. Evaluate, recommend, and apply these alternate/new technologies, disseminating information throughout the team/department. This includes documenting large and complex assignments for knowledge transfer and developing expertise in multiple areas. Mentor other team members on area(s) of expertise. Provide technical guidance on a wide range of systems/projects.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Five to eight years of experience in an applicable software development environment
- Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional to work on all phases of development within broadly assigned technical discipline
- Able to translate conceptual ideas into projects and tasks
- Able to translate business needs to technical requirements
- Driven to excel in areas of technical expertise and expand base of knowledge
- Business acumen to determine feasibility of customer requests
- Customer oriented: meets individual commitments, works with the team to achieve team commitments, responds to request in a timely manner, willing to help
- Coaching and teaching skills to mentor less experienced team members
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
- REST / RESTful web service design and programming.
- Deep understanding of SOLID principles of object-oriented design.
- Understanding of Design Patterns.
- Proficiency in unit testing and TDD.
- Experience working with and optimizing relational databases.
- Familiarity with .Net development and C#.
- Familiarity with message queues or event bus technologies like RabbitMQ and NServiceBus.
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.