Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Project Manager, Global Information Security Program Support in Bethesda, MD.
* Manages and delivers large, complex projects on behalf of the organization
* Plans, directs and coordinates activities pertaining to the Global Information Security organization so that information security strategy is accomplished within prescribed scope, timeframe and funding parameters
* Shares responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating activities pertaining to projects for the organization, monitors and verifies project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives
* This project manager will manage projects that deal with vulnerability treatment and remediation; Enabling automated risk management capabilities in existing systems; And enabling enhanced security controls across both application and infrastructure systems
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.