DTS is looking for Sr Project Manager (GRC / Archer) for client position based in Detroit,MI
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Sr Project Manager Role: project management support of the Governance Risk Compliance tear down and rebuilding / re-engineering initiative. Specifically, Client is requesting a Supplier to provide project/program management, risk management and relationship management support for Archer re-engineering efforts and building out the Archer GRC 6.4 x platforms.
- Organize, coordinate, and communicate the initiative/workstream activities.
- Coordinate the work efforts of all work streams, Information Technology (IT) and business resources (within a work stream/project execution context), as necessary.Consolidate initiative/workstream status reports to create an executive-level project governance report and timeline for the initiative/workstream including risk and implementation readiness plans.
- Consolidate and manage the project plans, issues/risk logs, staffing/resource requirements.
- Assist with business stakeholder buy-in including facilitation of standing and ad hoc meetings critical to development of key deliverables, issues/risks management and stakeholder management.
- Maintain communication plan with key members of the technology and business leadership team pursuant to work activity, prioritization, issues and risks.
- Oversee change control processes for projects within initiative/workstream efforts.
- Provide input on impacts, priorities and status of current activities for the initiative/workstream.
- Proactively identify, address, and escalate project issues and risks and resolve or mitigate issues.
- Coordinate the work efforts of initiative/workstream IT and business resources (within a workstream/project execution context), as necessary.
- Support executive communications (executive updates and other governance routines)
- Provide weekly updates (to business initiatives manager) on initiative/workstream progress.
- Provide support needed from business initiatives manager for critical issues, risks, and/or decisions.
- Assist with the development of process flows, business requirements, and BAU (Target State / Sustain) IT/Business integration and process improvement recommendations
- Provide documentation of requirements, an outline of business process, operations, and documented technology requirements
- Identify and document program risks, issues and remediation, and weekly status reports
- Document requirements including acceptance criteria
- Work with Client ’s Test Manager to ensure test cases are documented
- Oversee the Archer Development efforts through to deployment as it relates to requirements
- Resolve any issues related to the Archer business requirements
- Update Jira (Client project management agile tool) and provide metrics
- Manage communications internally between Client business and Information Technology (IT) teams
- 10+ years of experience in global risk and compliance engineering
- 2+ years of experience with the RSA Archer application.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
Contact Ajay @ 248-243-1381