The Denzel Group has been chosen to work with an Industry Leader on their Senior Project Manager opening. Our client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and generous amount of paid time off. In this role you will define the project’s objectives, create schedules and oversee quality control throughout the entire project. In addition you will need to be able to identify, assess and minimize project risks until successful completion.
- **Lead the management of significant, complex projects.
- **Initiate and lead project planning activities.
- **Manage the creation of Business Requirement Documentation.
- **Assist the business unit(s) with the preparation of the Request for Proposal (RFP).
- **Act as the vendor liaison related to project activities
- **Develop and maintain a project work plan.
- **Monitor project costs and budget
- **Utilize corporate standard frameworks and methodologies
- **Serve as an escalation point for project-related issues and risk.
- **Identify and mitigate risk associated with projects and initiatives. Manage projects so as to minimize risk.
- **Provide mentoring and skill transfer to other junior project managers on the team.
- **Five to seven years successful project management experience required.
- **Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
project manager, project management, pmo, pmp, agile