We are looking for candidates who have strong technical understanding coupled with an entrepreneurial spirit that will help us identify the next innovations in our primary industry practices – Financial Services, Utilities, Technology, Media & Entertainment, and CPG/Retail.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience.
- Strong development experience in languages such as Python.
- Develop new software micro-services, libraries, and features that form the platform supporting service orchestration
- Knowledge of Asynchronous programming patterns
- Experience in developing and using RESTful APIs
- Ability to containerize the service (Docker, openstack etc) and deploy on Cloud (Azure, AWS etc)
- Provide technical guidance to the team
- Experience in executing the project in agile scrum methodology.
- Follow and guide team on Scrum ceremonies
- Experience in telecom domain with knowledge of OSS/BSS will be added advantage
- Proficiency in TCP/IP networking, LANs and network infrastructure
- Fundamentals of SDN, NFV (Network function virtualization), and Orchestration
- Basic understanding of networking including L2/L3 Switching & Routing
- Ability to manage team by mentoring and helping individuals grow in their careers
For Further information regarding the job or to apply please contact Ramanjan / firstname.lastname@example.org
Brillio is a global technology consulting ﬁrm focused on optimizing innovation and application modernization in the Banking & Finance, Utilities, CPG, Retail, Technology, Media and Entertainment Industries. The Brillio difference is in our agility, business-focused innovation and deep industry expertise. Visit us at www.brillio.com. On Facebook at BrillioGlobal. On Twitter @BrillioGlobal.