El Segundo, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Sr QA (SDET)
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position
* Design, implementation, documentation, and execution of test artifacts(traceability, test plans, test cases, defects, qa/qc kpi's, etc.).
* Administer and maintain test & defect management tools, defect escalation and resolution, deployment support.
* Design, develop, maintain, and enhance the QA automation software and test suites.
* Develop automated scripts for in-sprint and backlogged test suites as appropriate.
* Coordinate with all project stakeholders and act as a Quality Assurance liaison.
* Collaborate and assist in planning, preparing and executing System, UAT support, and end to end testing of software releases and I/O upgrades/patches.
* Experience in Performance/Load engineering is a plus.
* Experience in Next generation technologies is a plus.(Cloud Technologies AI/ML)
* Overtime or off-peak hours are required sometimes to meet commitments.
What does the ideal candidate background look like ?
* Ability to code in C# or any other object-oriented programming language.
* Ability to work with all the necessary automation testing tools and utilities.
* Ability to write complex SQL queries and work with necessary SQL management studios.
* Ability to work with necessary development tools.
* Ability to work with Load Testing and back-end API testing is preferred.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com