The mobile team at Costar has a direct impact on highly visible applications that touch thousands of users daily. You are an integral part of an innovative and passionate team where your ideas will flourish and you will influence the $11 trillion commercial real estate industry - join us in changing the way the world of commercial real estate does business!
We are looking for a senior QA engineer with strong experience in testing native mobile apps (iOS and Android) to deliver high quality applications in a fast-paced agile environment. You will plan, design, and execute tests that are focused not only on the functional features, but also performance characteristics of the mobile apps. You will work with the development and product teams to define and execute tests in each sprint.
* A love for mobile apps and being hands on. You enjoy testing iOS and Android apps
* A passion for customer experience. You enjoy releasing an app with best experience in the hands of the customer
* A passion for quality. You want to be part of the team that takes pride in producing highest quality mobile apps!
* A Customer Advocate. You represent voice of the customer to help deliver best customer experience
* Review requirements and develop functional and non-functional test cases
* Work with development and product team to write robust functional and non-functional tests
* Organize, and manage test cases in test case repository
* Provide test progress to stakeholders throughout the sprint
* Work well in fast paced and Agile development environment and drive continuous improvements
* Perform testing of iOS and Android apps to ensure that product meets requirements
* Find and report bugs with detailed steps to reproduce so that development team can squash them quickly
* Familiarity with QA testing tools and automation strategies for mobile apps
* Stay on top of issues in production that may affect our customers and work with development team to resolve the issues for customers.
* 5+ years- hands on experience with manual/automated testing of native iOS and Android apps
* Experience working in agile teams
* Experience performing functional, performance and internalization testing of mobile apps
* Experience using network sniffing tools such as Charles proxy and Fiddler
* Strong familiarity with native iOS and Android platform UI experience
* Familiarity with test automation and tools
* Able to prioritize and multi-task
* Able to stress test Android apps
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing