Direct Hire Opportunity here in East TN!
Great company looking to hire a Sr. RPG developer. Some relocation assistance available.
- Formulate system scope and objectives.
- Convert project specifications into detailed sequences for coding.
- Plan, develop, test, and document working from detailed source data.
- Prepare program documentation and materials for users.
- Modification and maintenance of existing code base
- Application support of Infor XA (Mapics).
- Edi programming and support
- A.S. Degree
- 2 years programming experience in a manufacturing environment
- RPG, RPGLE, Free Format RPG,RPG/400, ILE & CL400 Skills
- Knowledge of EDI standards, Ansi X12
- Knowledge of EDI Mapping
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with iSeries (AS/400)
- Experience with DB2/400, DDS skills