Position Description Overview
The Senior Recruiter will manage recruiting activities, initiatives and strategies for varied levels of talent within a variety of organizations and functions. In consultation with business and HR leadership, the Recruiter develops recruitment strategies to generate pro-active and real time candidate pipelines in alignment with business goals and key initiatives. They will also manage and execute on full life-cycle recruiting.
• Full-cycle recruiting: sourcing/candidate generation, cold calling, marketing, research, interviewing, assessments, presentation, negotiation and closing.
• Employ creative sourcing to include: direct recruiting, self-driven research, prospecting and referral sourcing into target companies, job boards, associations, targeted email campaigns, and social networking both internally and externally.
• Perform Talent Acquisition Planning with Hiring Managers and provides consultation to make effective hiring decisions. Leads task force and talent networking events to effectively raise and evangelize talent.
• Stay abreast of industry best practices and business trends and constantly imbed creative practices into on-going recruitment.
• Use Applicant Tracking Systems / Taleo preferred for candidate and job posting.
Must Haves: Candidate sourcing; Cold Calling; ATS; Client Management; volume recruiting
Nice to Haves: Sales Recruiting; Taleo; Social Media
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact