Hope you are doing great!
Please check with the below position and share me relevant resumes to asap.
Position Title: Sr Java Developer with Spring Boot and Angular 6.0 experience
Location: Woodlawn, MD(Should be local or nearer state)
Duration: Long term
Must be , , EAD
Experience: 9+ Years
VENDOR NOTES CANDIDATE MUST HAVE ANGULAR 6.0+ OR HIGHER EXPERIENCE
KEY REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Java EE, Angular 6.0+, Agile development, relational databases (PostgreSQL, DB2, or Oracle), and SOA/Microservice architecture
- Participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases. Our Senior Java
Developer will also apply principles, methods, and knowledge of specific functional areas of expertise to specific Work Order requirements and make recommendations and advise on organization-
wide system improvements, optimization, or maintenance efforts.
- The candidate may work closely with the team leader/chief engineer on activities such as technical proposal support, defect management, software development/modification/enhancement, system
integration, and maintenance/process improvement activities.
- In this position, the candidate will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities. This role is not a telework position.
- Server-side component design skills: Object-Oriented Design with Java EE 6 and up, Spring/SpringBoot, Jax-WS and JAX-RS Webservice development, Apache OpenJPA or similar, EJB 3.0, common
frameworks such as Maven, JUnit, Log4J, Mockito.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, DB2, Oracle), SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate, Spring JDBC).
- Solid experience with automated unit testing, TDD, BDD, and associated technologies (Junit, Mockito, Cucumber, Selenium, Karma/Jasmine, TSLint)
- Usability and Section 508 principles
- SQL development for IBM DB2
- WebSphere deployment.
- Git, BitBucket, Jenkins automation
- Must demonstrate the experience and ability to work without technical oversight and to lead and/or supervise a team of specialists.
- Must possess superior oral and written communication skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues and ideas to team members, management and customers
- Agile development principles and methodology
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Bachelors +7
- Prefer candidates with 9+ years of experience.
Thanks & Regards