Looking for SQL DBA
Location: Newark, California
Duration: Long Term
1. To resolve tickets/escalations/incidents, through root cause
analysis, in adherence to SLA, quality, process & security standards to
ensure positive customer feedback and value creation.
2. To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First
Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
3. Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update &
management, Training fresher's, coaching analysts & conducting
interviews/participation in hiring drives
4. To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of
proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
5. To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and
6. To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident
& problem management
7. To independently resolve tickets & ensure that the
agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team
8. Evaluate the Database Server Hardware.
9. Define/Recommend/Maintain Database Standards and
10. Recommend Server H/W, Adaptive Server Editions for a new Build
11. Expert in Database Design.
12. Research and Recommend Patch management for database/Server
13. Initiate need and Impact Analysis for Database
14. Technical Consultation with Vendor Support and Interaction
15. Advance Database Performance tuning (Optdiag, Reorg ,
Replication tuning , Database Tuning etc.)
16. Recommend and Review Backup and Recovery Strategies
17. Knowledge about new feature of SQL server R2 (well versed in
MDB table, Sybsecurity Auditing Etc.
18. Designing/Recommending Database Security Policy.
19. Having experience of DR Solution/Implementation/Execution
through various synch methods. Designing strategy towards Capacity
Management for DB tracks.