- Developer mindset for generating engineered software.
- Must be willing to apply developer skillset to puppet automation.
- Unix (preferably Red Hat Linux) and shell scripting proven excellence.
Highly Desired but not Mandatory:
- Knowledge of puppet and related tools (such hiera, mcollective, r10k).
- Requirement here is puppet engineering and not puppet operations.
- Working knowledge using GIT
- Even better would be GIT administration
Useful but not important:
- Agile process methodology
- Ruby experience
Not important (irrelevant):
- Build automation skills
- Python skills