Senior Applications Developer
Location: Washington DC
The Client seeks 1 Senior Applications Developer to assist with the development and implementation of a modern web information portal.
The responsibilities include:
- Develop a modern web information portal to identify, aggregate, analyze and report on information resources.
- Utilize multiple front‐end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, ASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap, and AngularJS for development.
- Utilize UX disciplines: visual design, interaction design, content strategy, usability, and user accessibility with 508 compliance standards.
- Utilize an existing systems architecture to develop and implement the information portal.
- Provide expertise with rapid development of proof‐of‐concepts to validate potential code solutions while mitigating development risks early in the development process.
- Strong development skills coupled, coupled with occasional business analyst needs related to the project.
The Senior Applications Developer should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Software Development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Angular.
- Working knowledge and experience with REST, SOAP and AMQP or MQ.
- Working knowledge and experience with XML parsing and JSON parsing.
- Working knowledge and experience with Node and NPM.
- Working knowledge and experience with SharePoint (SP) and developing interfaces to SP sites.
- Working knowledge and experience with Agile or Scrum templates.
- Working knowledge and experience with .NET and C#.
- Ability to work with Industry standard IDE’s such as Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- Demonstrated experience integrating systems, applications and data platforms.
- Demonstrated experience developing detailed project estimates and development work plans to ensure projects are delivered on time and meet clients’ and users’ business needs and expectation of quality.
- Demonstrated experience integrating structured and unstructured data.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with data stewards and business stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate at all management levels.
- Working knowledge of business process skills to support the development effort.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve challenging obstacles and complete commitments on time.
- Detail oriented with emphasis on quality of work.