Overall Job Summary:
- We are looking for an energetic, experienced and proactive Sr. Software Quality Automation Engineer to drive the creation and maintenance of automation frameworks on various projects. The successful candidate will also help define and adapt our automation strategy.
- This role requires strong technical knowledge, expert problem-solving skills, and exceptional communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading automation efforts with remote teams and has a history of delivering effective solutions quickly. Strong knowledge of best practices for testing, automation, and DevOps are essential for success in this role.
- API-based testing, GUI-based automation, regression testing, integration testing, performance testing, and smoke testing.
- Drive automation testability requirements and the timely delivery of automation related goals.
- Create and prioritize stories in the automation backlog.
- Communicate regular status, test reports and summaries, and what is in and out of scope.
- Create detailed test cases and scripts.
- Create required test data and test deliverables as per testing standards.
- Document how to use the automation, setup test data, and configure test environments.
- Work with the development team to analyze and resolve defects.
- Work as a member of an Agile Scrum team delivering high quality software in two-week sprints.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Education: BS in Computer Science or similar.
- Relevant Work Experience: 7+ years’ software development or test automation experience. 2+ years’ in a leadership role on a software team, preferably with some remote team members.
Knowledge/Abilities –Technical Skills:
- Expertise in creating and maintaining scalable, data-driven test automation frameworks for both API and GUI-based approaches.
- Strong skills with either Java or C#.
- Experience with an automation tool like Selenium or similar required.
- 2+ years testing experience as a QA Engineer
- Knowledge of network and infrastructure tools and concepts
- Experience with SQL or other databases
- Experience with building, supporting, maintaining and scaling automation in a CI/CD environment, including working with build tools like Jenkins.
- Experience creating test automation to support hardware and/or mobile device technologies.
- Previous experience with testing in an environment subject to FDA compliance is a plus.
"We Engineer your success" Britech Group, Inc is a Technology Staffing Company who are experts in integrating exceptional people with top companies. Additional Job Openings- http://britechgroup.com