We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to be responsible to analyze, architect, design, implement and test customized software applications and their integration into other systems. The role will be remote to start but will be onsite in Lake Mary Florida once conditions allow.
- Designs develop and maintain complex applications
- Participate in architecture and integration of Salesforce
- Ability to mentor other developers
- Performs and sometimes leads the detailed technical design, coding, code review and testing of new applications and enhancements of existing applications.
- Provide estimates of work, assist with resource/time allocations, properly follow project life cycle, develop and document technical designs, support testing cycles and support software implementations.
- Meet with clients and other members of the project team to identify or clarify requirements to better achieve desired outcomes.
- Recommend technical solutions to the project team and/or offer alternative solutions when appropriate.
- Participates in communication between all key IT groups and the clients.
- Provides technical assistance to Production Support teams, Applications Delivery teams, Implementation teams, Operations teams, Business Clients and the Help Desk in order to resolve Test and Production problems
- Communicate with managers to best understand the needs for the system
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
- Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed
- Fosters a team approach to software development and delivery
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
- You will also act as a mentor to more junior developers.
- You will also manage project implementations as needed.
- 7+ years of industry experience of Application Development in Salesforce development with following skills: VisualForce and Lightning, SOQL, SOSL
- Solid experience with customization including Apex Classes, Triggers, Handlers, VF page.
- Experience with integration (inbound & outbound) using Asynchronous JSON Rest API.
- Good experience in Salesforce Lightning Web Components.
- Experience on Service cloud including Case Management, Omni Channel and Call Center CTI solution.
- Integration development with following skills (Java/J2EE, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Object-Oriented Programming, Database modeling a plus
- The ideal candidate will have prior integration and architecture experience
- Experience leading and mentoring developers
- Experience with Agile development processes and continuous integration.
- Experience working with remote and offshore resources.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Good analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Experience performing root cause analysis to find errors as well as making revisions
- Good planning, organization, and work management skills
- Ability to think critically to solve problems and align to our business goals
- Bachelor's Degree
- Healthcare or Financial services experience
- Salesforce Certifications in Development and Architecture
Guardian Info Group, LLCis an Equal Opportunity Employer. Guardian does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws