Job Title: AirWatch MDM Architect
Location: 2 Metrotech Center, NY 11201
Duration: 5+ months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- AirWatch Professional Certification required:
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Associate
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Expert
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Professional
- Citrix Certified Professional Mobility (CCP - M)
- IBM Certified Mobile System Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with mobile devices required;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2016, Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Office 365, PowerShell skills, Microsoft Active Directory Services, and LDAP;
- Extensive experience overseeing a large enterprise customer base as it relates to MDM;
- A technical understanding of a variety of mobile technologies and operating systems (Android, IOS, Windows);
- Experience in large scale MDM deployments and migrations.
Scope of services : MDM Architect must perform the following:
- Candidate will serve as a software, hardware, and OS specialist to deploy, manage, track, and audit mobile devices
- Candidate must be familiar with MDM environment which includes, MS Server, SQL, and Linux which is deployed on premise.
- Candidate will lead effort in environmental upgrades, patching, new deployments, support O365 migrations, and various other ongoing projects relating to MDM.
- Candidate should also have working knowledge of security best practices relating to MDM, and mobile devices.
- Candidate must be able to support large deployments, and document processes and procedures.
- Candidate must be able to provide technical assistance and mentoring to staff, and perform special projects and initiatives as assigned.
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul/ 973.324.7917 / email@example.com)