Techstar Group is IT development and solutions firm based in Las Colinas, TX. We specialize in Cloud Services, Application Development, SAP, Data Storage, Security, and Analytics. TechStar Group has both on-shore and off-shore capabilities. Our team is unique in that it can create the application(build), and implement the optimum solution for our clients.
As a Technical Writer you will be working with our client’s need.
This is an immediate need ! Immediate interview ! This is FULLTIME role with us.
Technical Writer – strong Powerpoint skills
- Specializes in technical writing for IT Infrastructure operations and support services.
- Exceptional attention to detail, solid time management, and ability to prioritize and multi-task across multiple projects with cross-functional partners and technical teams, while meeting deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies and deviations from language rules and guidelines.
- Excellent interview and follow through skills, coupled with strong organizational skills and solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work proactively and independently with little-to-no supervision.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation and paying attention to details.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Proficiency in MS Visio, MS Project and Office applications
- Ability to interview subject matter experts (SME’s) ’s to gather project and workflow requirements
- Understanding of technical concepts and customer requirements, and ability to translate that information into quality documentation.
- Knowledgeable about ITIL documentation processes and tools.
- Software Technical Writing degree or certification will be a plus.
- Ability to management independent projects and provide a timely delivery.
- Excellent communication skills with strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult, while providing thought leadership to stakeholders
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Strong organizational skills, ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed timelines.
- A degree in computer science or a related field (or commensurate experience)
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience in Content/Technical writing.
- Proven working experience in technical writing.
- Proficiency in MS Suites to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Experience creating process flows or technical writing
- Experience creating and maintaining logical network diagrams and technical documentation required to support Network Operations team
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the IT Datacenter Operations and SDLC.
- Candidate must have excellent writing skills and knowledge of writing style guidelines.
- Experience managing multiple, parallel document updates and revisions.
- ITIL certificate will be a plus
Please reply back with resume and number to reach to discuss further.
Lead - Talent Acquisition
Certified Solutions Provider| Product Development|IT Services| Business Solutions
222 W. Las Colinas Blvd. | Suite 555 East Tower |Irving, TX 75039
Office: Direct : 469 284 0737,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell: 978 902 1931