Seeking a Sr Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails for a high growth medical device manufacturing client. The Sr Software Engineer would be responsible for cloud based solutions for web applications that would contribute to developing patient monitoring systems for state of the art medical devices.
This role is Permanent and can be 100% Remote!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Ruby and Rails, SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, NoSQL
- Contribute to all stages of the product development and deployment lifecycle
- Responsible for driving detailed design and implementation in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development technologies and infrastructure
- Leverage professional experience to recommend best practices, systems, and architectures. Participate in code reviews and create documentation on engineering and cross-functional practices.
- Translate requirements / vision into prioritized list of user stories and deliver to required timelines and quality standards
- Debug, troubleshoot and isolate software problems as well as offers strategic solutions, analysis, and advice regarding identified issues for future development
- Deliver value through a collaborative approach spanning many teams across geographies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.