What will you do
At Draeger, our work is dedicated to protecting, supporting and saving lives. We are looking for a talented individual to join our patient monitoring team to help deliver new features and product enhancements that will improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of medical care around the world. YOUR TASKS
You will build and test a scalable system of systems comprising of a variety of medical devices, medical software applications and network environments and topologies. You will develop and establish the required tools, working mode and processes with your local and international peers.
You will assure successful System of Systems interoperability through hands-on explorative and automated testing.
Eagerness to grow, actively learn, and apply yourself to new challenges and all matters of new product development.
As an Agile team, we rely on close customer collaboration to obtain and implement rapid feedback for our solutions. Principal Accountabilities:
Who you are YOUR STRENGTHS
- Make the System work
- Work within a cross-functional, international team to build up, scale and maintain a system lab.
- With your contribution, you will help to assure that the overall system is functional, consistent and reliable.
- Develop tools and infrastructure to automatically provision, deploy and test variable network topologies and configurable system component combinations.
- Build, scale and maintain test automation infrastructure.
- You will verify that, from a system of system level perspective, multi-project deliverables are successfully implemented, deployed and integrated.
- Engage in open communication across teams, sites, and organizational boundaries.
- Create automated system level test procedures.
- Comply with all internal SOPs and FDA and industry regulations.
- Deploy and administrate SW only products and device products in a development, system, and field/production equivalent environment.
Experience in these Frameworks and Technologies is a plus
- BS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering required.
- 5-7 years related experience in System/SW test.
- 3 years hands-on test automation experience
- Proven skills in a programming languages Python, C# and shell scripting are required
Special Competencies or Certifications:
- Basic understanding of agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, TDD)
- Advanced expertise using and administrating Windows
- Jenkins, Git, CI, Jira,
- Encrypted network communication
- Network protocols
- Works independently with minimal supervision, shows the ability to diagnose, debug and resolve defects
- Effective team player
- Ability to follow company and governmental regulations
- Ability to maintain detailed records and reports
- Ability to follow direction from senior team members
- Ability to effectively communicate internally