Sr Software Engineer

java, python, microservices, node, aws
Full Time
$100,000 - $160,000

Job Description

The Role
We are looking for a senior engineer who will work with our customers and help architect the technical aspects using the client's product within their organization. We like to say that 90% of the clinet is ready to go out of the box and the other 10% is custom for each deployment; Integration engineers are responsible for that remaining portion.  In this role, you will work cross-functionally as a technical evangelist for the product - with customers, sales, and engineering - to identify opportunities to integrate the client into the customer workflow.

 

What You’ll Do

  • Work closely with partners to understand, specify, architect and help implement integrations
  • Working on APIs and file services for the integration of enrollment, reporting and partner system integration
  • Develop, configure and deploy microservices to help the client integrate with partners 
  • Coordinate across the company with both technical and business teammates
  • Learning and putting into practice new technologies regularly
  • Create proofs of concept and work with engineering to create MVP and sustainable versions
  • Communicate with partners to find key drivers for stakeholders and build to optimize value
  • Set up pre-sales demos and proof on concepts for customers
  • Work with customers to understand their needs and ensure product fit
  • Continue working with customers to ensure high satisfaction and discover any new solution opportunities
  • Be the voice of the customer to engineering teams
  • Collaborate with sales team on product configuration to be sold to the customers
  • Partner with customers on how to setup and deploy products once sold

 

What You’ll Need

  • Passionate about client's mission in the health/wellness space
  • Java, Go, Python, Typescript good-to-have (one required at a minimum)
  • Ability to create tools from the back end (Java, Typescript, Node) all the way to the UI layer (React, HTML)
  • Experience with microservices architecture 
  • Experience with AWS (Eventbridge, S3, DynamoDB, Lambdas, Serverless) nice-to-have
  • Ability to creatively come up with and prototype integrations quickly and efficiently
  • Strong communication (verbal and written) skills a must 
  • Advise partners on how to best derive value from partnering
  • Mentor Junior Developers 
  • BA/BS in Computer Science or related engineering 
  • Prior experience working with customers / clients / partners preferred

 

Education and Experience

  • BS or MS in Computer Science / STEM field, or equivalent experience, knowledge, and ability
  • 7+ yrs experience in writing maintainable and performant code
  • Full-stack: Have a deep level of comfort with all aspects of technology and understand both customer needs and technical capabilities to help define and create solutions
Dice Id : 10410924
Position Id : xx
Originally Posted : 9 months ago
Have a Job? Post it

Similar Positions

Senior Software Engineer - Financial Engineering
  • Request Technology, LLC
  • McLean, VA, USA
Sr. Software Engineer - Job Search
  • DHI Group, Inc.
  • Centennial, CO, USA
Sr. Software Engineer - Jobs Team
  • DHI Group, Inc.
  • Centennial, CO, USA
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
  • Inspire Recruitment Inc.
  • Austin, TX, USA
Senior/Principle Java Developer
  • Motion Recruitment
  • Bethesda, MD, USA
Hands-on Software Engineering Manager
  • Perennial Resources International
  • New York, NY, USA
Netcentric Developer
  • Judge Group, Inc.
  • Malvern, PA, USA
Backend Engineer
  • Leading Path Consulting LLC
  • McLean, VA, USA
AWS/Netcentric Developer
  • Judge Group, Inc.
  • Malvern, PA, USA