Do you combine creativity with strong coding skills and a deep understanding of enterprise systems? Robert Half Technology is looking for a highly motivated Sr Software Engineer with a strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. This Full Stack Software Engineer will be expected to utilize best practices and innovation that results in superior software solutions. Successful Sr Software Engineers will be self-driven, creative problem solvers and eager to collaborate and solve complex problems both on their own and within project teams. This is a contract-to-full-time position with no sponsorship available in West Des Moines, IA - remote options available.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please find me on LinkedIn - Diane Calder or apply now.
What you get to do every single day
- Collaborate within an agile team to understand business needs and work through complex business processes to create solutions that align with the company goals
- Design and implement backend and frontend components and services
- Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvements
- Produce high quality production ready code in an agile environment
- Advocate for top programming practices and standards Requirements
What you bring to the role
- 3+ years of experience with C# .NET
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases
- Experience with WebAPI
- Experience with agile/scrum methodology
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.