Our client is a highly successful global fin-tech company with an outstanding reputation for innovation. This is a mid-sized company where your contributions will be noticed and rewarded.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with strong initiative and organizational skills who will perform as a Senior Product Manager within this company's Web-based trading platforms group. Financial sector experience is desired but not required.
This opportunity offers:
- A non-managment leadership role in a dynamic, well-functioning Web/UI/UX group with a premier global trading company
- An opportunity to have real impact in product direction and development
- Advantages of existing cutting-edge trading technology
- Outstanding career and financial rewards
- Coordinate development of cutting edge product enhancements through all phases of the development life cycle.
- Maintain high level operational perspective of multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of the group.
- Synthesize feedback into actionable items to enhance existing functionality on trading platforms
- Define detailed functional specifications for new features based on existing UI/UX paradigms
- Assist with functional reviews and validation during the software development lifecycle
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects
- Work with product and engineering teams to develop deep understanding of client’s current services and infrastructure which support trading systems
- Requires BS or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management, Finance or similar fields
- 3-5 years of experience in software project management or product delivery
- 10+ years of over-all experience in software development or other significant software roles
- Experience over-seeing Web software development projects through full development lifecycle
- Foundation in software development of Web applications and/or UI/UX
- Good understanding of UI/UX processes design and implementation
- Highly organized and self-directed with a strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive and enthusiastic
Work where your contributions get recognized and rewarded!
Our client is a global leader in eTrading and the recipient of numerous awards for their outstanding technology. They reward talent and hard work with excellent bonuses.