13693 S 200 W, Draper, UT, USADivision:
Cox AutomotiveJob Level:
Day JobRequisition Number:
208398 Dealertrack, a brand of Cox Automotive
is currently looking for an expert Sr. Software Test Engineer
with programming skills in C# or comparable language
, to join our team in Draper, Utah. Our Teams:
At Cox Automotive, we offer the chance to do your best work and to help lead the digital revolution of the auto industry. Our Software Delivery teams are energetic influencers who have built a world-class software platform, for auto dealers, from the ground up. Collaboration is woven into the fabric of everything we do; from 24-hour Hackathons to sprint reviews and scrum teams, you'll be immersed in an environment that nurtures individualism, creative problem-solving, and intellect. The Job:
The Sr. Software Test Engineer is responsible for developing automated testing strategies and implementing them in industry standard testing frameworks. The Sr. Software Test Engineer provides automated testing expertise and oversight and also plays a role in providing advice and guidance and monitoring emerging technologies. Technology We Use:
C#, .NET, Selenium Webdriver, Git, Rally Your Role:
- Owns the testing automation strategy, test data management strategy, and test automation framework architecture.
- Develops new or maintains existing test automation frameworks for all applications that automation currently supports.
- Writes, debugs and executes code used in automated testing efforts.
- Coordinates regression test automation activities across supported applications.
- Defines, implements, and manages processes and "best practices" with regard to automated testing.
- Establishes processes to continually review and select manual test cases for automation test suites.
- Provides metrics on business process and code coverage for automated test suites.
- Presents test results to stakeholders.
- Understands the challenges that delivery and operations teams face in their day-to-day work and partner with them to design viable solutions.
- Recommends improvements to testing processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of testing teams and reduce technical debt.
- BS in related field and 5 years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Minimum 1 year backend automation texting experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in automated testing frameworks
- Professional experience with software test tools and processes, writing and testing automation frameworks, and consumer-facing applications and databases
- Professional experience with regulatory standards testing processes
- Professional experience of scripting and configuration tools
- Working knowledge of delivering products in an engineering, operations, or release role
- Working knowledge of development lifecycle methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, iterative)
- Working knowledge in analysis, design and programming
Who We Are + What We Do:
- Expertise in understanding business requirements and star schema data model
- Create ELT mapping from source data to target star schema based on business requirements
- Excellent skills in SQL and Python to investigate data and design for data cleansing
As part of the Cox Automotive family, DealerTrack is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today's digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.
Who We Are About Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto. About Cox
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.