Senior Staff Analytics EngineerWould you like to build energy technology solutions to help industries reduce their greenhouse gas emissions?Who we are
The global goal of achieving carbon neutrality to minimize climate change impacts is accelerating. In the Emissions Management organization, we build AI cloud solutions to help industries understand and reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. We research, develop, and deploy advanced data analytics, robotics, computer vision and machine learning technologies that are also used for safe, efficient industrial asset visual inspection and integrity management.What your role will involve
You will apply your strong software engineering and design expertise, and industry experience to design, develop, build, test, and deploy advanced analytics across multiple product lines in a fast-paced environment where rapid prototyping and experimentation are prized.
As a Sr Staff Analytics Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Designing and developing enterprise-grade, scalable, micro-services workflows and software solutions to analyze data such as time-series, IR/RGB, ground/drone/satellite images and videos
- Optimizing deep learning and other algorithms for quality and run-time performance
- Building ML Ops tools for CI/CD, testing, deployment, and optimizations of all modules
- Curating data, and performing large scale experiments as needed to build solutions
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams across regions
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Have proven experience designing, maintaining, and evolving backend cloud services and SaaS solutions
- Be conversant with object-oriented programming in Python, deep learning frameworks, databases, and other cloud service technology
Great to have:
Work in a way that works for you
- Up to date with industry best practices for production-grade computer vision and machine learning systems
- Experience with Oil and Gas industry
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Work remotely - work from home, from the office in Boston or Houston, or any balance that helps you being productive.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical, dental and vision care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Generous 401K company match program, company stock purchasing plan and other financial benefits
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.