Sr Storage Operations Engineer - Vehicle Cloud Engineering
As part of the Autonomous Vehicle Cloud Engineering team, you will be building our next generation global data analytics storage infrastructure. You will operate and own large storage solutions.
• Responsible for Global HDFS solution on private cloud.
• Provide guidance and investigate better / faster storage solution for high IO loads.
• Monitor and support Storage to rectify failures and performance bottlenecks
• Own and manage our Storage configuration and operation
• Experience with distributed file systems like HDFS, GPFS, Gluster, etc… is a must
• Familiarity with containers and Containerization Storage Solutions like PortWorx and Docker
• Advanced experience of vendor tools for managing, configuring, and troubleshooting (including performance)
• Expert understanding of how server behaviors and IO load patterns affect storage (LUN Q-Depth, multipathing, application IO size, etc…).
• Some configuration management experience (Chef, Ansible, etc)
• 5+ years distributed SAN operational experience running multiple SAN storage technologies
• Experience with Software Defined Storage is a bonus.
2105 S. Bascom ave #135 Campbell, CA, 95008