Product: The client specializes in Electronic Warfare/Radar Simulators.
Our client is looking for a Sr. Systems Engineer with at least 10 years of experience. The Sr. Systems Engineer performs the design (hardware) and development of complex electronic systems with an emphasis in Radar Environment Simulators and Electronic Counter Measure systems. Provides technical support in product demonstrations and is the customer interface for technical discussions, design reviews, acceptance testing, system installation and maintenance of company products. The candidate will also support the execution team for major architecture developments and analysis for systems improvement.
Minimum/Basic Job Qualifications (skills, work experience, education/credentials):
• 10 years experience in Systems Engineer (Hardware, RF or Firmware type of profiles)
• Radar, or aerospace background/profiles are HIGHLY PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
• BIG PICTUIRE: Able to thoroughly understand the design of electronic systems/subsystems that consist of RF and digital hardware, firmware, and GUI/real-time software with the end goal of generating top-level detailed designs using that knowledge.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Matlab programming for basic analysis and DSP modeling
• Python programming for basic analysis, equipment/test automation, and system control scripts
• Systems Engineer for EW Systems on Radar Environment Simulators or Electronic Countermeasures.
26745 Malibu Hills Rd Calabasas, CA, 91301