Responsibilities The individual in this role will be responsible for:
- Working with development team to prepare detailed specifications for instrument interfaces, middleware platforms, supporting services, programs and/or applications.
- Working with development team to design, code, test, debug, and troubleshoot these interfaces, services, programs and applications.
- Working with development team to analyze, review, and alter programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt new requirements.
- Providing on call support for production systems.
- Providing support during and post system implementations and conversions.
- Consulting with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
- Assisting with the support and maintenance of LCWS, DI, CentraLink, Myla, and WAM.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science w/6+ years of experience.
Required Skills and Work Experience Minimum of 1-5 years Enterprise Development: Cache Objects, XML, Web Services, HL7
Java Operating Systems: Windows, Linux Visual Tools and Languages: DSM, Cache' Database: Cache', Oracle Modeling Tools: Visio, MS Word
LCLS, LCWS, DI, CentraLink, and WAM experience is a plus.