Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!
As a senior Business Intelligence developer with deep expertise in Tableau development, you will be part of the BI/DW group helping to build out and grow the use of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server. You will work with business stakeholders to understand their analytical needs, and apply your Tableau development and visualization skills to provide insightful and actionable dashboards. You will also help implement best practices in visualizations, policies, processes and environment setup and maintenance. You will also help teach and mentor others to help foster an environment of self-service reporting.
• Under minimal supervision, develop reports and visual, interactive dashboards using Tableau. (Knowledge and experience in other tools such as Microsoft SSRS is a plus.)
• Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to understand their analytical needs and provide insightful reporting solutions.
• Communicate and present reports/dashboards in a clear and professional manner to non-technical business partners.
• Develop and execute database queries using SQL to conduct analyses and validate report accuracy.
• Provide estimates for report requests.
• Modify and troubleshoot existing reports.
• Keep abreast of changing and emerging technologies and techniques in BI.
• BS degree or equivalent work-related experience required.
• 5+ years overall experience in IT
• 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse area
• 3+ years proven experience in Tableau development
• 3+ years hands on experience in SSIS, SSRS
• Strong understanding of visualization techniques and best practices
• Advanced understanding of Tableau administration, scripting (TABCMD and TSM), Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
• Experience and ability to work in an agile, iterative process
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are critical to the role
• Good understanding of database and Data Warehouse concepts, including ETL, SQL, dimensional models, etc.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.