What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love o see:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science or a related field with at least 7 years of progressive experience in product management.
- Understanding of the "business question"- the ability to help develop a customer position, identify needs and how to translate those needs into product development. Strategic influencing skills to ensure alignment to strategic objectives across functions, departments and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to define and drive strategies for growth and performance;
- Must possess the ability to translate technical products/solutions into compelling stories.
- Strong people management and communication skills and ability to develop and mentor teams.
Impact You'll Make:
- A Master's degree is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of the Agile software development methodology.
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and direct the execution of complex technology solutions and go-to-market strategies.
- Evaluate and implement the tools and insights necessary to aggressively drive our Device Recognition capabilities forward, relative to both new and existing products and services through enhancements, research, voice of the customer, analysis and reporting.
- Support the required go-to-market plans to ensure a successful rollout.
- Develop and manage a high-performance product management team in support of strategic and growth initiative objectives.
- Strategically work to support business plans, financial projections, and product positioning across multiple solutions in the marketplace.
- Work collaboratively across the business and with the leadership team to support long range planning process, business plans and strategic initiatives, including mergers and acquisitions and partnerships.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Product Management