Our client located in Santa Monica has an opportunity for a Technical Program/Project Manager of Security Operations to join their IT Ops Services team.
As an IT Program Manager, you will work with stakeholders and teammates to prioritize, scope, resource, and manage internal and cross-functional Security-related projects and programs to improve internal efficiencies.
The right person for this role has great communication skills and in-depth experience managing IT Security projects and vendor management programs. If you are someone who loves working with passionate teammates and shepherding complex initiatives to completion, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU LL DO
- Take full ownership and accountability for cross-functional projects successful completion
- Develop project charters, team buy-in, and communication plans for enterprise cross-functional initiatives
- Manage cross-functional Infrastructure projects involving Technology Operations and Suppliers
- Manage project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and checking work efforts on a continuous basis, and escalating issues when appropriate
- Manage all project resources, internal and external
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources accordingly to ensure project delivery is on time and within budget, within scope, and adheres to high quality standards
- Work directly with high level stakeholders to define requirements for both product deliverables and implementation.
- Manage risks, issues, and complex cross-project dependencies
- Drive mitigation and contingency plans and assess material impact based on program metrics and quantifiable data.
- Serve as a communication hub for program status across various business units
- Partner closely with accounting, finance, procurement, information technology service owners, and other subsidiaries to ensure vendor compliance against performance, risk, Service Level Agreements, and general contractual obligations
- Manage accurate reporting of vendor budget, forecasting, supplier management and analysis across the information technology organization
- Work with management to shape the policies, processes, practices, SLA s, and metrics related to their vendor operations and goals
- Be the primary liaison between vendors and associated departments and is the key escalation point of contact for vendors concerns or risks.
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent experience in operations, system analysis, risk management, vendor management, asset management, compliance, project implementations or technical management
- 7+ years implementation of large-scale IT systems
- Experience with agile and waterfall methodologies
- 3+ years experience with Security-related projects and managing vendor relationships
- Project management certification(s)
- Agile Certification(s)
- ITIL certification(s)