Working in a live-call support environment, the Triage Technical Support Engineer assists UKG customers with hardware/software issues on our Workforce Telestaff solution. The Sr Technical Support Engineer is expected to deliver high-quality support utilizing outstanding customer service skills and techniques that promote customer satisfaction and retention.
Add a personal touch to the support engagement
• Review/assess the technical situation and establish case priority/severity in accordance with the service level agreement
• Research support cases, knowledge bases/repositories, user/administrator manuals, and Internet resources in an effort to deliver technical solutions
• Manage case-load in adherence to departmental goals/policies
• Effectively manage cases through multiple channels while documenting precise troubleshooting and customer interaction details
• Work individually and with a team to solve technical problems while communicating trending issues and best practices
• Make the customer feel known and understood by reviewing case history to assure familiarity with the system environment
• Late shift and on-call availability required
• BS/BA or in Computer Science
• 2-5 years of technical support experience
Experience with Workforce Telestaff
• Understanding of operating systems, networking technologies/protocols, and software applications
• Familiarity with Sybase ASA, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL relational database management systems and related scripting and Java
• Ability to deliver superior customer service
• Sound analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.