J00082852 Sr Test Engineer, Quality EngineeringWho is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally. Overview
Quality Engineering team within Equifax is about creating an ecosystem to achieve time-to-market, quality excellence, and higher customer satisfaction.
- Unlike similar quality leadership roles in other organizations, this position needs deep understanding of software development , architecture, and performance engineering to help drive quality early in the life cycle of a product development.
- This position will be responsible for driving adoption of Quality Engineering services (Code quality, Testing Services, Performance Engineering, Testing and Environment automation, Development Collaboration, Continuous Integration) .
- Position requires an extensive understanding of BDD/TDD practices, code review and analysis techniques, and open source agile testing frameworks.
- This position guides the product quality work, and release level quality
- Interacts with technology staff including Quality Engineers, Operations, Developers, Devops Engineers, Product management, and Product Architecture to identify scope of project/s and deliver services.
Drive quality engineering, exploratory testing, and test automation covering all key practice areas including mobile, web, and API testing.
What makes you a great fit for this role?
- Drive adoption of development services (Quality Engineering, Performance Engineering, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Collaboration) among various delivery teams.
- Ensure that staff has skills and behaviors to perform tasks fully through effective communication of goals, objectives, performance and as necessary improvement plans.
- Understand end-customer needs and associated value chain to drive processes and practices to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Cultivate critical thinking and continuous learning to help Equifax continue to lead as a technology company providing differentiating high-quality products and services to enable global commerce.
- Lead complex testing efforts, estimating time and resources. Define test environment configuration.
- Define test cases outside of user-defined requirements and perform testing of applications, focusing on functional and end-to-end testing, validating that system response and output accurately reflect business requirements as outlined in requirements document. Recommend changes to existing testing methodologies.
- Collaborate with business users and development team to plan and execute user acceptance testing.
- Identify and resolve test environment issues.
- Perform defect analysis, identifying trends and recommending process improvements.
What will make you stand out?
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with Quality Engineering practices and concepts.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher code coverage.
- Shown success in leading a small to large-scale software development, testing, and performance across multiple groups.
- Sound knowledge of Java, Spring, JUnit, Eclipse IDE, Rest Assured, Appium, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), Continuous Delivery concepts and tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo, vulnerability tools (Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify, etc).
- Expertise in agile delivery, and life-cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/Rational Concert), software testing standards, methods and conventions.
- Experience with performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and similar tools (Load Runner, JMeter, etc). Exposure to Application performance monitoring tools such (Dynatrace and Splunk desirable).
- Expertise with cross browser and cross device testing strategies (e.g. In the Wild testing) and automation via device clouds (Perfecto, Device Anywhere, Testdroid, etc)
- Experience preparing and delivering executive level presentations to business and technology audiences.
Location: St. Louis, MO The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- Exposure to Cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-code concept, and tools like Chef/Puppet desirable.
- Good knowledge of architecture, common design patterns, test data generation tools desirable.
- Experience mentoring and developing resources in a driven and performance based culture.
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and professional growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
USA-St. Louis-2330 BallFunction:
Function - Tech Dev and Client ServicesSchedule: