InfoCepts is a leading provider of Information Management and Business Analytics services. With over 700+ Industry leading professionals spread globally, we help organizations make business decisions faster, smarter & better, by deriving maximum value from their data. Our customers include large global enterprises, data syndicators, and leading software companies. Since 2004, we have deployed hundreds of high performance analytics applications over web and mobile platforms, built several advanced analytics models, processed petabytes of data using Big Data technologies and delivered several high impact business solutions. Driven by our vision of delivering great customer experiences, we are looking for professionals who are passionate about making the world a better place by leveraging the power of data.
As a Senior Java Front-End developer, you will be working with geographically distributed teams, as a key member of the Custom Development practice at InfoCepts to help conceptualize, architect, implement and deliver innovative solutions leveraging latest web technologies for multiple concurrent projects.
- Leverage the latest technologies and frameworks
- Create intuitive visualizations of large scale data and analytics using strong user experience principals
- Engage with multiple product owners to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions.
- Determining the strategic and tactical direction of the front-end architecture of the projects/ products.
- Architect from the ground up in a collaborative environment. Design and implement features that wow and excite our clients and end users.
- Mentor junior engineers, which may include performing code reviews.
- Collaborate with multiple teams in brainstorming, designing and implementing new solutions.
- Suggest tools, technologies, and best practices to improve stability, performance and site quality.
- Help us to staff, grow and maintain a world class engineering team.
Required Background & Experience
- 4-99 years of development experience with a strong focus on building innovative Front End Solutions
- A portfolio of Rich front-end UI development is required.
- Very good understanding of design patterns, UI Architecture frameworks is a must.
- Experience building end to end Enterprise UI Solutions is a big plus.
- Experience with Build-Release, NodeJS, Configuration Management and Unit testing experience also are big plus.
- Experience in JQuery, React or any other UI development framework, Twitter Bootstrap is highly desirable.
- Exposure to a global delivery model and proactive communication is required.
- Experience in writing technical specifications and ability to share knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area