In Person Interview
We can work on a Hourly W2 or C-C arrangement
Developing REST Web APIs with C# and .NET
Two application developers will work as a team to implement the solution. Both team members will receive in-house training on the application development standards and procedures, as well as details of the current project. The applications development unit will provide ongoing monitoring and technical support throughout the project.
The work will consist of training, followed by work on the project itself. The project work is divided into five distinct tasks:
- Design, implement, and fully test a solution for reading in and validating attendance data
- Design, implement, and fully test a solution for transforming the downloaded EVV data into a format that could be imported into the Attendance system (WebResDay)
- Design, implement, and fully test code that imports the validated (clean) attendance data into WebResDay
- Design and implement a solution for maintaining EVV-to-WebResDay mappings of service codes, provider IDs (etc.)
- Develop documentation for all solutions.
- Experience and Technical proficiency in ASP.NET Core Web API
- 9 years of experience in C#, including experience with (and understanding of) lambda expressions, local functions, extension methods, LINQ, generics, exception handling, async methods, dependency injection, generics, and exception handling.
- Considerable experience with SQL Server Development, including tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and complex SQL DML.
- Extensive experience with unit testing (including both unit and integration testing), preferably using Xunit.
- Experience with Identity Server for securing Web APIs.
- Experience with serializing, deserializing, and visually understanding JSON
- Experience with Git for source code control.
- Experience with Visual Studio for development, testing, debugging and deploying applications.
- Experience with Swagger for spot-testing APIs.
- Considerable experience with project support activities including:
- Refining/clarifying business/functional requirements
- Designing applications and databases
- Tracking issues
- Working with business owners and users
- Coordinating user acceptance testing
- Actively participating in agile methodologies
- Creating technical documentation