Ampcus Inc is ISO 9001:2000, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, CMMi Level3 Company with global reach to offer broad range of consulting Services. From strategy to execution, our disciplined yet flexible approach starts and ends with our clients and consultants. By listening hard and working harder, their goals become our goals. Their success is our satisfaction.
One of our direct client is looking for a Sr Windows Systems Administrator
Duration : One Year
Location Street Address: 2733 Crystal Dr. City: Arlington, VA
Statement of Work:
This position is for a Senior Microsoft Windows Active Directory Administrator with migration experience to support a Windows Active Directory migration from 2003/2008 to 2012 (or most recent version) on a federal services contract. The candidate will work closely with the Server Operations, application and middleware teams to develop, test and implement the migration strategy from 2003/2008 to 2012. The candidate will be responsible for producing the SOPs which will be used for the production deployment. Familiarity with scripting technologies such as VB and/or Powershell is desired. Familiarity with Riverbed SteelFusion hardware is desired. Work will be performed out of the client’s facilities in Arlington, VA and Washington DC.
The candidate must be able to gather requirements and help architect, plan and implement system solutions for a Windows platform to meet customer requirements. Experience with web servers, databases, networks, cabling, new installations and migrations, and security scanning tools is required. Experience with deploying and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and 2016 STIG.
Off-shift coverage will be required for support of systems and/or scheduled maintenance and system upgrades. The ability to write shell scripts and utility programs for Windows system maintenance is also a plus. Experience with Riverbed SteelFusion is desired.
Candidate must have experience in development of implementation guides based on NIST 800-53 moderate and high impact baselines and also must have Federal customer experience and be able to obtain federal Top Secret level security clearance, if needed. To be successful in this position, the candidate must also display excellent teamwork skills, written and oral communication skills, and formal documentation skills.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
Position requires 7+ years of experience with the following:
• Experience with windows migrations and active directory upgrades
• Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory to include implementation of GPOs to support the implementation of STIG settings on file and print services, DNS, Domain Controllers and application servers
• Managing Windows systems, including Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Window Server 2012, to include 2012 STIG deployment
• Building, configuring, and managing Microsoft Windows servers in multi-tenant enterprise environments
• Experience with Enterprise Backup software
• Harden Windows operating systems to STIG compliance
• Experience managing Active Directory architecture and replication in a multi domain environment
• Experience with Active Directory design
• Experience with large scale datacenter design and operations
Position requires 2-3 years of experience with the following:
• Experience working with virtual infrastructure (i.e. VMWare) required
• Experience utilizing VB/Powershell to automate common functions
• Experience migrating large infrastructures from physical to virtual environments
• Experience/awareness of SCCM methodologies
Nice to have skills:
Must have United States-DoD Secret clearance
14900 Conference Center Drive, Suite 500 Chantilly, VA, 20151Contact