Solution IT Inc. is looking for a iOS Developer - Swift/MVVM for one of its clients in Seattle, WA
Title: iOS Developer - Swift/MVV
- Must have senior-level skillset, having worked on iOS for 6+ years in assignments of expanding complexity.
- At least 4 years of experience in Swift.
- Deep understanding of MVVM concepts and its data binding.
- Good understanding of working with XCUnit Tests and TDD Environment.
- Understanding SDKS. Deep familiarity working with Map Kit and Core Location. Customizing Maps.
- Since the apps generally aren't running as standalone apps, core skills in core skills in Java or other backend technology stack, including cloud technologies, also expected.
- Require knowledge and experience in continuous integration, automated builds, configuration management, and best practices around quality software engineering in an iOS environment using Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Should have deep understanding working with concepts like multithreading, Cache concepts, performance improvement, Memory Leaks.
- Complete familiarity working with Network calls
- Working with Restful APIs.
- Good understanding with Databases like Core Data and SQLite.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or its equivalent with relevant experience
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 12+ Months
Start Date: Immediate
No of Positions: 1
Please send your responses back to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Solution IT
Solution IT is a national IT consulting company specializing in: Technology Staffing and Oracle E-Business Solutions based in Boston, Massachusetts.
SOLUTION IT INC