In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the majority of our clients have already moved their staff to working remotely. Most clients have also amended their hiring process to include phone and video interviews and to having new hires start work remotely until it is deemed safe to go into the office. This varies from client to client and is based on location as well as state/ federal regulations.
KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for Sr. & mid-level Software Engineers: ASP.NET full stack/front end heavy with SPA JS + mobile responsive experience required; React &/or .NET is a plus
We are looking for Software Engineers who love clean code, possess a great attitude, and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
We are looking folks with a great personality, ever-ready to learn, passionate about work and one that can fit into our company s happy culture. Qualifications and certificates are secondary.
Our ideal candidate should be strong in full-stack software development using Microsoft technologies including .NET Core, but also including React & Vue.JS.
He/she will need to operate with limited supervision and be able to translate requirements into a secure, efficient, and reliable product.
- Architect, design, develop, and implement user-facing features end-to-end
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, work processes and investigating problem areas
- Take an application through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support.
- Perform unit and system/integration level testing on applications.
- Working with our teams in coming up with efficient and robust technical designs to fulfill new requirements.
- Write documentation to ensure supportability and maintainability of core system assets.
- Takes initiative: stays focused: always accountable.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to focus on achieving the target while minding longer term goals along the way
- Bachelor of Computer Science Degree or equivalent discipline is a plus. Equivalent experience is acceptable though.
- Financial services industry experience is a plus
- High volume/high transaction application experience is required (you will be working on a heavily trafficked global web platform)
- Strong Agile experience is required.
- 3-5+ years of proven experience developing complex solutions from start to finish.
- Mobile responsive web app design experience is required
- Experience utilizing modern frameworks such as SASS, SCSS, Bootstrap is a plus
- React experience is a plus/preferred
- Experience with Vue.JS is a big plus.
- Significant programming experience in responsive ASP.NET and C#.
- .NET Core skills are a plus
- Strong web services/API skills are needed
- Strong knowledge & experience SQL Server that includes a strong proficiency with developing and optimizing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and functions.
- SQL 2014/2016/2017 skills are a plus.
- Version control expertise with Git, TFS, SVN, or comparable tool
- Ability/passion for writing clean code!
- Ability to work at a fast-pace is required
- Ability to be a contributor (of thoughts, ideas, etc.) is required. We are not just looking for worker bees!
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience.
- Ability to manage small projects and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Willingness to share -- to teach as well as to learn.
Specializing in creative and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top IT and Creative professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies.
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.