Experts Engaged in Delivering Their Best - This is the cornerstone of our service-oriented culture and why we seek the best talent to be part of our team! PSS, Inc. has an exciting opening for a Sr. .NET/C# Web Developer to support our DoD client in Fort Belvoir, VA This position will assist in leveraging public sector and government virtualization infrastructure expertise to help analyze the current Information Technology Structure, develop improvements, and upgrades
- Strong proficiency in the .Net framework and coding in C#
- Proficiency in ASP.NET Web Forms and or MVC
- Proficiency in SQL and physical/logical database design
- A good understanding of Windows SharePoint Services and other web development experiences will be required in order to implement high quality, scalable and effective SharePoint solutions to support various organizational requirements.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
- Experience, communicating project status, defining, documenting, and maintaining processes and procedures
- Experience managing content in an online or Web environment
- Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Must possess a current, active TS/SCI or SCI Eligibility
- Eight years of experience in .Net Development (including ASP.NET, SQL, and other web development technologies). Five years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process
- Three years of experience with software development including any or more than one of the following (Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience).
PSS, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.