Title: Sr. .NET Developer/Lead
Location: 1717 Arch St, 42nd Floor, Philadelphia PA 19103
Duration: 1-2 years
Interview: Telephonic and In-person/Skype
This architect position will be responsible for building microservices, building the voice portal with React and MVC patterns. The architect should have intimate knowledge around building Restful services and customer facing web applications.
- Collaborate with architects, developers and business partners to develop enterprise applications
- Perform business analysis / requirements analysis with the help of end-users
- Develop prototypes and architectures for new concepts and technologies.
- Create conceptual data models for database interaction.
- Perform implementations and support for higher and lower-level environments and other duties as assigned.
- Experience developing sophisticated web-based user interfaces.
- Experience in Business Analysis and Requirement Analysis
- Previous Experience Developing Responsive and Mobile sites.
- Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
- Exposure to Agile methodology a plus.
- Development using relational database preferably using Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with Voice, Data, Video, Wireless technology a plus.
- Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
For further queries you can call at 770-255-0779