Immediate need for a talented Sr. .NET Developer/Lead with experience in the Telecom Industry. This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Philadelphia PA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 58478-1
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Collaborate with architects, developers and business partners to develop enterprise applications
- Perform business analysis / requirements analysis with the help of end-users
- Develop prototypes and architectures for new concepts and technologies.
- Create conceptual data models for database interaction.
- Perform implementations and support for higher and lower-level environments and other duties as assigned.
- Experience developing sophisticated web-based user interfaces.
- Experience in Business Analysis and Requirement Analysis
- Previous Experience Developing Responsive and Mobile sites.
- Full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
- Exposure to Agile methodology a plus.
- Development using relational database preferably using Oracle or SQL Server.
- Experience with Voice, Data, Video, Wireless technology a plus.
- Should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
Our client is a leading Telecom Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.