Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Web Developer for a Direct Hire Opportunity.
Individual will be responsible for development, maintenance and support of all internal web applications and integrations. Work with business stakeholders in order to define technical solutions to business problems and make decisions regarding proper technological options. Responsible for coding, testing, documentation and rollout of new and modified applications to end users. Additional responsibilities include monitoring and maintaining all SQL databases for self-hosted applications. Also must have ability to manage software development projects and outside contractors for selected projects in a standard SDLC environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science or comparable work experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing web-based applications using .NET technologies (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET), Microsoft IIS, Visual Studio 2013+, SSRS, TFS and Telerik Controls
- 5+ years of experience using Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 including administration, stored procedures, triggers, tables and monitoring tools such as Ignite
- 5+ years of experience as a strong hands-on web developer for external and internal customer facing websites, web applications and portals
- 5+ years custom application development
- Experience with WCF, Web Services, APIs and other application integration technologies
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Project management background along with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to work with end users and translate business needs into technical solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies and attend technical conferences and training sessions