Sr. .Net Developer / Web Services
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Direct-hire / Full-time Employee position (USC, GC, GC-EAD only - no sponsorship available)
Interview process: In-person
Req. # 19-00578
Contact: Brian Anderson
As a key member of the Companies IT Organization, this position is responsible for integrating applications through web services/REST API's. This position will also work closely with all internal departments (operations, marketing, customer service and technical experts) to ensure that enterprise integrations are working as expected. This member will play key role in our Direct to Consumer Strategy with Ecommerce platform in integrating a new Payment gateway.
- Developing Web Services and consuming them to integrate with other software solutions across enterprise using C# .NET.
- Trouble shooting Web service communication issues across integrated systems or on Ecommerce web sites.
- Creating web applications communicating with Databases like SQL, Oracle, etc..
- Following all required software development standards, change control procedures, and security requirements within the company.
- Assisting in the formulation of business and testing requirements.
- Designing and documenting solutions and processes.
- Programming concepts and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with business units.
- Maintaining knowledge of the principles and practices of software development best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 4 years of overall IT experience working with .NET C# development framework creating Web Services/REST APIs
- Experience with Sitecore CMS platform is a plus.
- Experience in integrating any payment gateway to web sites a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot issues quickly.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize effectively, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision