CompuGain is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing project-based solutions, software solutions and professional staffing services.
Position: Senior .NET Developer
Location: Reston, VA
To manage and execute small scale independent assignments and work as part of larger teams creating significant and complex software solutions for Client business applications, including designing and developing software modules and software components
Essential job functions include
• Experience and in-depth knowledge of infrastructure components including optimizing, scaling and clustering of Microsoft Platform components (Such as Win Forms, Web Forms, Windows Server, AD, IIS, SQL)
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently, taking ownership and responsibility for managing projects and tasks.
• Provides technical ownership in primary areas of competence, and task management and project leadership support.
• Develops increasing expertise in key software development and system implementation technologies.
• Develops experience and expertise in problem definition, requirements analysis and the general design of systems.
• Develops an increasing appreciation for technologies and architectures, including; enterprise architecture strategies and implementation, architecture software design, construction, and deployment best practices, architecture and component performance testing, hosting strategies and infrastructure architectures, OOAD, OOP, and RUP.
• Provide technical support to third parties regarding the use, understanding, design, and implementation of Client products, providing end user and on-site support when required.
• Demonstrate the ability to multi-task by managing and communicating priorities to all appropriate audie
• At least 10 years solid hands on experience in .NET platform development
• Expert-level understanding of the VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC Technologies, SQL, related optimization techniques, and design patterns.
• Expert-level understanding of an IIS, SQL environments. Knowledge of Weblogic and Oracle tiered system environment is preferred.
• Proven experience in defining technology vision for windows platform applications, roadmaps and executing the work related to migrating the systems
• Must have in depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF
• Knowledge of AWS, DevOPS/CI/CD tools/frameworks, integration with Identity and Access Management & messaging systems
• Knowledge and experience in developing SOA/Web Services based applications
• Test-driven development and continuous integration experience
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
• Experience in documenting design and architecture artifacts and presenting artifacts for architectural review
• Effective communication skills are a must along with a strong customer service orientation, and the ability to clearly discern client needs.
• Ability to effectively coordinate multiple responsibilities simultaneously, with fast, flexible work style.
• Knowledge of K-12 or Higher Education and Financial Aid related software applications is a huge plus
Bachelor's degree required
Thanks & Regards,
12901 Worldgate Drive - Suite 510
Herndon, Virginia 20170
| 703.454.0671 direct | email@example.com|