As an integral part of an operations team committed to resolving production support issues and continuously improving our area, the senior system administrator’s responsibilities include:
- Provides leadership and strong technical guidance for internal and external groups
- Collaborate with other team members located in various locations, inside and outside the United States, to support the daily operations of a 24x7 work environment.
- Supports AEM and HAProxy environments and assists development teams.
- Leverages, Develops and or enhances CI/CD pipeline solutions.
- Maintain various system health monitoring and reporting tools.
- Write and maintain scripts for system maintenance and administration.
- Create reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor and analyze availability and performance metrics.
- Work with architects, technologists, and others for future system enhancements and scalability.
- Actively participate in decisions to develop and improve security-based standards and practices.
- Perform system backups and DR tasks on a predefined schedule.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting techniques in a high pressure environment.
- Provide after-hours support on an “as needed” or “on call” basis.
- Document systems and procedures.
- Train others in the use of tools, functions, and techniques.
Please call me on 972-782-9680