TechStar Group is a niche Product Development, Business Solutions, and Global IT Services firm based in Dallas, TX. At TechStar, we help drive customer success by leveraging our deep expertise in IT Solutions and Business Process improvements to enable our clients to achieve their organizational objectives.
Founded in 2002, TechStar Group has grown to become a solutions and implementation partner of choice to multiple Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, TechStar currently has offices and delivery locations throughout the US and India.
About our client:
Our client is a multinational telecommunications conglomerate and the largest US wireless communications service provider. The opportunity will allow you to directly make an impact on how their customers live, work and play in over 180 different countries, with each application affecting tens of millions of users.
Job Title: Sr. ATG Developer/Architect
Duration: 12+ Months on C2C
About the opportunity:
- Highly experienced ATG Sr. Developer/Architect caliber expected with hands-on experience creating ATG / Spring Boot based REST-ful web services that are high performing, scaling and Enterprise grade services
- Ability to create micro services using ATG/Endeca is a must
- Ability to perform in high pressure Agile environment with tight deadlines and flexible work hours.
- Assists the lead developer and or developers in creating design, ability to do hands-on coding when necessary, composing the load Testing plan, directly writes scripts to implement the plan
- Assists the project management office and testers in the creation of the test plan and test scenarios whose scope includes new code or changes in existing code
- Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
- Monitors and supports high volume batch file and web service integrations
- Design cutting-edge websites and web based applications
- Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web based projects
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a projects lifecycle
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design
- Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment
- BFA Graphic Design or related field preferred (portfolio of work required)
- 10+ years experience in web application development, design, unit testing and implementation.
- Proficiency in ATG eCommerce Framework and Endeca is a must.
- Proficiency and implementation skills on ATG based application is Required with large scale implementation a plus.
- Proficiency in JAVA, JEE, builds tools such as ant, maven, SCM tools, Enterprise class Web Application Development using Java/JEE frameworks is a must
- Experience and hands-on on one of the following products: Oracle ATG Commerce, ATG Catalog, ATG Repositories, ATG Shopping Cart with extensive customization experience.
- Commerce Service Center (CSC), Endeca Experience Manager or Page Builder Development experience on an Oracle ATG platform is required although experience in developing in any major, Java platform is also highly desirable
- Experience developing in Java and working with HTML.
- Knowledge of JSON, Protocol buffer, XML/XSL/XSD Knowledge of Java thread and memory dumps and when to use them
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, RESTful)
- Understanding of build processes and tools (GIT, Bit Bucket, Stash, Graddle, ANT, Maven, automated builds Jenkins Continuous Integration continuous builds); source control processes & tools (Perforce, Subversion, code branching) is a plus
- Experience working on system integrations (particularly third-party systems such as OMS, search, ERP, payment)
- Knowledge of system architecture, system sizing and/or J2EE components is a must
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for Adobe CQ5 product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX); ExtJS, Web Content Management system development experience; hands on CQ Development experience
- Strong experience in CMS (Content Management System)
- Either front-end (Jquery, HTML5, CSS, JSON) or backend (Core Java) development skills (ideally, experience in both)
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience creating Node JS based front ends to consume ATG WebServices is a plus
What we offer:
At TechStar, we are always seeking high-performers who are at the forefront of technology. We provide competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and access to challenging opportunities that facilitate personal and professional growth.
Learn more about us at: www.techstargroup.com
srinivas at techstargroup .com
222 West Las Colinas Blvd, 540E Irving, TX, 75039