On behalf of our client in VA, The Judge Group is seeking a Certified Solutions Architect - SME with experience planning, architecting, and migrating enterprise class systems into an AWS environment
* Responsible for design, development, and implementation of Cloud migration solutions.
* Serve as senior technical resource in development team's efforts to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the applications and services as well as make them more efficient.
* Work with team to design, build, automate and document a multi-tiered services platform
* Demonstrated proficiency in Network Administration- DNS/DHCP, Load Balancing (F5 Networks, AWS ELB), Firewalls (Cisco Systems), IDS/IPS, VPN)
* knowledge of and experience implementing dynamic IP routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS
* Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience building cloud infrastructure/systems in AWS
* Bachelor's degree
* Amazon Web Services (AWS) Solutions Architect Professional Certification
* Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
* Experienced architect with years of hands-on planning, architecting, and engineering enterprise class systems and services.
* Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture
* Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies: FedRAMP, NIST and FISMA compliance, ATO and security compliances.
* Ability to identify and enforce AWS architectural best practices and full development life cycle
* Understanding of security compliance, managed services in cloud based workloads
* Embrace and focus on emerging technology and evangelize to the rest of the team
* Strong analytical and practical problem solving skills (not on paper only)
* Strong Networking Background with Industry Standard Certification
* Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration
* Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
* Communicates clearly and effectively evaluates information to make decisions
* Must have previous and strong experience in presentation and writing
* Anticipates risks and obstacles and develops plans for mitigation
* Creates actionable strategies and operational plans
* Champions and drives change initiatives
* Confronts difficult problems in a positive and creative way
* Balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
* A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic working environment